Peter’s workshops grab students’ attention and equip them with simple, powerful tools that make their writing spring to life. Students go from hating writing to loving it. Those who love writing do it better. After the workshop, teachers get exercises to use in their classes. Students in years to come will also benefit from these rich writing lessons.
Peter is a writer and a graduate of University of Texas at Austin (website).
- How powerful writing starts with interesting verbs
- The way nouns create instant imagery
- When and when not to use adjectives
- An easy exercise that always overcomes writer’s block
- The responsibility that comes with powerful writing
- The magic of the unexpected